Contracts Manager - Hertfordshire
The Operations Department is responsible for a growing fleet of internally and externally owned renewable energy assets. The Operations contracts manager shall manage Operational Contracts to ensure compliance and support the work required at sites. Support the integration of new projects through Development and Construction into Operations.
Impact of Role
Essential for Asset Management compliance obligations and the ability to perform works at site.
1. Overview and Management of all Operations Contracts
2. Integration of allocated new projects to ensure they are 'Operations ready'
3. Provide technical and commercial information to the Operations Procurement Team
4. Supplier development
5. Supplier and contract support for major component works
6. Contract Management of key suppliers
7. Developing the close working relationship with Procurement, Asset Management and Turbine Engineering
8. Management of supplier defects warranties and inspection programmes
9. Development of Contract Management Plans
Key Internal/ External Relationships
Internal - Procurement, Asset Management, Turbine Engineering, Construction, Development Project Teams
Decision Making Authority
Making recommendations and business cases on the basis commercial and technical consideration.
Job Related Qualifications
Degree or Relevant Contractual Qualification
Job Related Knowledge
Knowledge of one or more of the following:
Renewable asset management
Supply chain Management
Job Related Skills and Experience
Contract Management, Asset Management, OPEX and CAPEX budgets
Job Related Behaviours
Attention to detail
Strategic thinker Self motivated
Attractions of the role
Wide exposure too many aspects of Renewable asset management, projects within the UK&I portfolio and different technologies. Beginning to end management of work packages. Good skills development.