Contract Support Specialist
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for German Contract Support Specialist to their Budapest-based business services center.
The role holder supports key Commercial functions required for Commercial Development, Business and Contract Management. This may include bid publication, the production of library and reference material and/or supporting Business Management/Commercial Management activity.
- To act in support of Commercial Managers, Contract Managers and Business Managers
- To perform tasks that contribute to the development of a proposition or performance of the contract, this may involve regular interface with the customer but is essentially indirect contact via senior Client Management roles.
- May take elements of responsibility for the financial performance, service delivery, billing, efficiency of change controls and general support activities affecting commercial and service performance of the contract or potential contract.
- To provide functions such as billing, data collection, inventory management and reconciliations, reporting, risk management, change control management, document management, service ordering, tracking, update and manage financial scorecards and P&Ls etc.
- Fluent English and German is mandatory
- College or university degree, preferably in economics
- 0-2 years experience in multinational environment
- Proactive and analytical thinking
- Experience in the telecommunications industry, knowledge of a couple of key ICT areas is an extra benefit
- Good Salary and Benefits package
- Daily use of foreign-languages
- Dynamic teamwork in multinational environment
- Open and youthful atmosphere
- Continuous learning and development
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a