Do you want to join one of the industry’s most experienced and specialised global clinical trial organisations? Medpace is a global, full-service clinical research organisation with expertise and therapeutic specialisation in cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, and oncology research. In a rapidly growing industry, Medpace has quickly become a global leader in providing pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with customised solutions in the drug development process. With more than 1300 employees and clinical trial experience in over 40 countries in US, Europe and Asia Pacific, Medpace has the global reach and capability to conduct studies and navigate regulatory requirements worldwide.
Our activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently looking for Contracts Specialists with experience in the pharmaceutical and/or CRO industry. Working in a true international environment, this position requires good spoken and written skills in English and local language.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
- Provide site and vendor contracting support services;
- Manage the shipping, storage, and maintenance of study contracts, working directly with Clinical Trial Assistants / Interns on administrative matters;
- Prepare original site and vendor contracts, including review against Sponsor and Medpace
- Track, follow up on, and report on the status of documents relating to study contracts and budgets, ensuring timelines are met and all relevant parties are notified of status / delays;
- Ensure contract and budget timelines are met and delays in execution dates are reported to the Study Contract Lead in a timely manner;
- Independently interact with Sponsor, sites, vendors, and Medpace team; and
- Responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and some contracting experience;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Hungarian on a business level; and
- Developing ability to draft, prepare, and manage vendor and investigator site contracts.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
Please apply online at Link megjelenítése.