Do you want to join one of the industry’s most experienced and specialised global clinical trial organisations? Medpace is a global, full-service clinical research organisation with expertise and therapeutic specialisation in cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, and oncology research. In a rapidly growing industry, Medpace has quickly become a global leader in providing pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with customised solutions in the drug development process. With more than 1300 employees and clinical trial experience in over 40 countries in US, Europe and Asia Pacific, Medpace has the global reach and capability to conduct studies and navigate regulatory requirements worldwide.
Our activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently looking for Contracts Specialists with experience in the pharmaceutical and/or CRO industry. Working in a true international environment, this position requires good spoken and written skills in English and local language.
- Provide site and vendor contracting support services;
- Manage, track, follow up on and report on status of documents relating to study agreements with clinical research sites globally, to ensure contracts are electronically stored, indexed and, whenever possible, searchable;
- Independently track status of clinical study agreements to ensure project timelines are met;
- Act as liaison between Medpace staff and external contacts;
- Prepare and check original site and vendor contracts, and gather information on negotiation requests and forward any requests which require legal review; and
- Ensure completion of administrative matters such as shipping and filing of contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of contracting experience;
- Fluent verbal and writtenEnglish and Hungarian.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; and
- Developing ability to draft, prepare, and manage vendor and investigator site contracts.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
Please apply online at Link megjelenítése.