Contract Renewals Advisor - Manchester, City, M22 4SY
Salary: £14,500-£16,000 per annum.
Benefits: Excellent commission, 2 pay reviews per annum and up to 33 days paid holiday.
Job Type: Permanent.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm.
Location: Based at our Head Office, South Manchester.
Unicom is actively seeking contract renewals advisors to contact customers who are coming to the end of their contract for one of our services. Using objection handling and negotiation skills you will explore the customer's current requirements with the purpose of reselling and renewing their contract. This role offers a substantial variety in the wide range of issues that customers will raise and gives an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer genuine career progression and excellent development prospects.
Unicom is the UK's largest and fastest growing independent telecommunications service provider specialising in the small to medium size business market. We are committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the ongoing development of our employees. This is reflected in various awards including Investors in People, Customer First and Customer Excellence.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communicator
- Able to develop good working relationships with business customers
- Strong organisational skills
- Rapport building and controlled objection handling skills are essential
- Able to assist customers in an empathetic, persuasive and confident telephone manner
- Strong minded and professional with an ability to negotiate and influence confidently at all levels
- Direct retentions or sales experience is advantageous however we will consider transferable skills from previous roles
- Experienced applicants from a call centre, customer services or telecoms background also encouraged to apply
- Excellent customer care skills and customer focused attitude
- Self motivation with a positive approach to targets
- Personal Incentive Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per year)
- Two salary reviews per year
- Up to 33 days holiday a year
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
- Additional incentive schemes
- Full and comprehensive three week introductory training in the role
- Training Support Scheme - External training funded by the company
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Regular subsidised social events
- Company pension scheme
- Gym discounts
- Holiday discounts
- Discounts with major retailers and many more
How to Apply
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role and you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity please follow the designated link to our website and complete our short application form.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />