Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our Budapest office for an
Reviewing commercial contracts of Unisys and initiating proposals for modifying and highlighting risks towards the management.
What you will do:
- Responding to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and requirements, including providing concise and actionable summaries of Unisys and Client’s contract obligations.
- Identifying risks and issues, suggesting alternatives that lead to the best mitigation action or solution.
- Reviewing and managing contractual obligations of the parties and providing continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
- Identifying and implementing measures to protect Unisys Intellectual Property.
- Populating and maintaining the project SharePoint and Commercial Management knowledge management portals with all commercial artifacts.
- Preparing and communicating information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Responsible for consultation and escalation to senior project and executive leadership of all contractual, business or contract management issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner.
- Degree level in Law, Business, Accounting, Finance, or similarly related subject
- 2-3 years prior experience in managing ITO, BPO, or similar commercial agreements
- Has a sufficient level of operational and delivery comprehension of outsourcing and systems integration projects
- Is competent in contributing to internal and external senior management decision making dialogue and must be experienced in the identification and management of risk
- Is able to understand a deal P & L and the key drivers for revenue, profit and cash flow
- Self-starter, able to work independently and manage multiple competing priorities
- Is able to establish strong professional relationships with their assigned Account Managers, Business Enablement, Finance, Delivery, HR, Bid Financial Managers, and Procurement
- Limited travel depending on client and deal specific requirements
Why should you join us:
- Will be a key member of the European Commercial team
- Use language skill routinely
- Will support a variety of government, international, and commercial contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements
- Will support more than one engagement
- Will participate in Commercial and Risk Management global maturation activities and will become actively involved in regional and global Contract Management initiatives.
- Will communicate effectively with project executives and senior managements
- Be part of a growing multi-national organisation (23,000 employees, 100 countries, Unisys University, commitment to staff development, etc.)