The role is responsible for a huge project. The candidate will support Country Finance Operations conversion activities for a new system. The Contract Administrator main task is to support the business from contract implementation & customer set up, up to the invoicing of services rendered.
- Support primarily UK entity regarding to contracts migration from current system/process to
- new SAP based system/process
- Manage customer set up conversion workload by reviewing templates provided by WW Conversion team
- Complete and modify data in templates as necessary, versus Customer Contract
- Terms and Conditions : identify gap and report them to UK team
- Validate and fulfill templates back to WW Conversion
- Organize, plan and communicate conversion work progress to stakeholders.
- Support Inventory conversion cleaning/validation/investigation as required
- Support Annuity Billing migration delta process fix from initial conversion work on already migrated Hardware Billing
- Good Analytical and communication skills
- English Advanced Working proficiency level
- Some back office or data mining experience
- Experience in SAP
- Excel knowledge is a must
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proactive person with detailed oriented attitude
- Financial background would be a plus
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése