Contract Enquiries Advisor - Manchester, City, M22 4SY
Salary: £14,500-£16,000 per annum.
Benefits: Performance related bonus, 2 pay reviews per annum and up to 33 days paid holiday.
Job Type: Permanent.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm.
Location: Based at our Head Office, South Manchester.
Unicom is seeking a contract enquiries advisor to deal with inbound and outbound calls from existing and new business customers that may be looking to cancel pre-live contracts for one of our many services. Using objection handling and negotiation skills you will explore the issues leading up to the cancellation request with the purpose of resolving these issues and maximising chances with the new contract becoming live. This will involve discussing the benefits of our packages in contrast to offers the customer may have received from other providers, as well as resolving other reasons for cancelling such as receiving termination charges from their current suppliers, sales issues, contractual queries and provisioning issues.
Unicom is the UK's largest and fastest growing independent telecommunications service provider specialising in the small to medium size business market. We are committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the ongoing development of our employees. This is reflected in various awards including Investors in People, Customer First and Customer Excellence.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills and customer focused attitude
- Rapport building and controlled objection handling skills essential to the role
- Strong minded with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Self motivated with positive approach to targets
- Direct experience in a retentions or sales role is advantageous (however we will consider applicant with transferable skills and applicants who have gained experience in a call centre, customer services or telecoms background are encouraged to apply)
- 2 languages advantageous although not essential
- Must be able to develop good working relationships with business customers
- Strong organisation skills
- Personal Incentive Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per year)
- Two salary reviews per year
- Up to 33 days holiday a year
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
- Additional incentive schemes
- Full and comprehensive three week introductory training in the role
- Training Support Scheme - External training funded by the company
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Regular subsidised social events
- Company pension scheme
- Gym discounts
- Holiday discounts
- Discounts with major retailers and many more
How to Apply
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role and you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity please follow the designated link to our website and complete our short application form.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />