Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a multinational company?
We are looking for You if you speak fluent German and English and meet the below requirements.
Support to Sales department
- Take care of all service escalations and complaints reported by the Sales department, for example related to products, performance, quality of products etc.
- Support the Sales department in the pre-sales phase by providing information regarding warranty, service-related processes etc.
- Work together with the Sales department to prepare project analysis needed for customer visits
- Act as an effective point of contact for customer complaints regarding technical and process escalation while ensuring the best customer satisfaction
- Act as a point of contact for customers and departments (Sales, Service Center, Marketing etc.) for any kind of escalation
- Register and invoiceCSSservice contracts (extended warranties, maintenance agreements) with all required information
- Manage proof of purchase and warranty disputes
- Manager is in charge of ensuring delivery to our customers within the entitlement of the contract for a country or group of countries
- Support the handling of global escalations
- Act as a point of contact and support Customer Operations Managers in the roll-out phase of new projects
- Develop and improve processes
- Provide support to service partners, dealers and distributors
- At least 1-2 years customer management experience
- Experience with complaint and escalation management
- Excellent spoken and written German excellent understanding of the language
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and capable of establishing and keeping very good relationships with customers etc.
- Capability of communicating on different levels, different positions, empathy
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding and usage of MS Office, e-mail and internet (for this position no Siebel orSAPis used, only an internal tool called Queja)
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.