We are looking for a CI&Quality Engineer to develop and oversee manufacturing processes. (from receiving to delivery), and to explore occurring errors of the processes. CI&Quality Engineer will be responsible for the support of implementation of lean thinking, knowledge of problem-solving methods, continuous improvement, CI model knowledge assets in application and instructor level; support other areas, application of problem-solving methods in case of quality issue. CI&Quality Engineer will manage problem solving teams, handle customer complaints with structured methods, monitor the customers and standard specifications and maintenance of EMS.
- Coordinates blocking processes
- Spread and apply problem solving knowledge
- Participate and coordinate root cause analysis
- Keep in touch with partner departments
- Prevent and solve customer complaint and quality issues
- Cooperate with Corporate Quality, and execute instructions
- Lead projects independently or as a participant
- Implement supervisor's /manager’s instructions
- Sustain National Instruments CI model, support other areas
- Involve middle management into sustaining of National Instruments CI model.
- Develop communication strategy for all employees
- Use LEAN tools and methods as daily routine
- Maintenance QMS
- University degree of quality and/or engineering
- Experience in Quality Assurance or CI filed as an engineer
- LEAN practice and experience of implemented LEAN developments (JDI, Kaizen, CI project)
- Intermediate English language knowledge and commitment to develop that
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Multinational work environment
- Independency, creativity
- Free sport opportunity
Employ Your Imagination at National Instruments
National Instruments (www.ni.com), a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for 35 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical software and open, modular instrumentation hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 5,600 employees worldwide and direct operations in more than 50 countries. For the past 12 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named NI as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America. Glassdoor.com also recently named NI as one of America's "Best Places to Work," and BusinessWeek included NI in its "Best Places to Launch A Career" list.