Our client is one of the largest Acute Trusts in the country and the biggest provider of acute healthcare services in NHS North East London and the City (NELC), serving a local population of over 750,000 from a wide range of social and ethnic groups. The Trust operates two Emergency departments alongside other acute services covering all the major specialties of large district general hospitals as well as a joint Cancer Centre with Barts Health NHS Trust, a regional Neurosciences Centre and a dedicated breast screening service. General healthcare and Cancer services are also provided, with specialist Neurosciences services being provided to a population base of some 2.1 million.
The salary scale for the Consultants is presently £75,249pa (normal starting salary) up to £101,451 per annum depending on experience, for the standard 10 Programmed Activities per week.
The successful candidate will also receive a London Weighting Zone payment of £2,162 per annum.
Essential Professional Qualification and Experience
- Full Registration or eligible to register with the General Medical Council.
- Possession of CCT in Radiology or equivalent.
- Be on the specialist register or within six months of entry at the time of interview
- FRCR or equivalent
- At least one year of Interventional Radiology training in a recognised training post.
- Vascular and General Interventional Radiology experience.
- Involvement in Audit and Teaching.
Main Duties of the Post
- Support to general and vascular interventional radiology
- Support to CT and MR angiography reporting
- Support to general CT reporting
- Vascular MDT attendance
- Participation in the interventional on-call service
Szerb mobilszám: +381-60-0670251
Kérjük, hogy hétfőtől péntekig 9 és 17 óra között telefonáljanak a megadott telefonszámokon.