The hospital is a dynamic and successful organisation with a strong focus on delivering quality care to our population of around 430,000 people. We provide a comprehensive range of secondary care services from 3 main centres as well as community services.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POST:
The post would suite a good team player dedicated to high quality patient care. The opportunity exists to work in a non-hierarchical setting and offer a wide range of Neurology procedures.
The consultant neurologist will be required to work with the Trust-Wide Medicine Division Management team to design and implement a comprehensive and efficient neurology service. The consultants are required to work in collaboration and to fulfill the duties and responsibilities outlined in the Job Description.
The appointee will be expected deliver high quality care to the patients presenting to the Department.
The purpose of this post is to provide consultant input to the Trust's neurology service. As a senior employee of the Trust the post-holder(s) will work in close co-operation with, and support other clinical, medical professional and managerial colleagues in providing high quality healthcare to the Trust's patients.
Integral to the responsibilities of the post are the following requirements:-
- To ensure the provision of a first class clinical service
- To provide effective leadership to all staff engaged in the specialty
- To sustain and develop teaching and research wherever appropriate
- To undertake all work in accordance with the Trust's procedures and operating policies
- To conduct clinical practice in accordance with contractual requirements and within the parameters of the Trust's and Business Unit's services plans
- To maintain the confidence of business plans and development strategies formulated for the specialty, the Directorate or the Trust.
The consultant neurologists are required to work with the Trust-Wide Medical Specialities management team to design and implement a comprehensive and efficient neurology service. The consultants are required to work in collaboration and to fulfill the duties and responsibilities outlined in the Job Description.
Német nyelvű önéletrajzát az E-mail cím megjelenítése email címre várjuk vagy várjuk hívását a 06-1-203-5833 -as számon.
Szerb mobilszám: +381-60-0670251
Kérjük, hogy hétfőtől péntekig 9 és 17 óra között telefonáljanak a megadott telefonszámokon.