-Are you passionate about getting in contact with people?
-Are you fond of foreign languages?
-Have you already worked for a shared service center and know how these companies function?
-Do you live your everyday life with energy and positive attitude?
-Do you look for a complex job in a fast-paced environment, in which to work is fun and where no two days are the same?
If your answer is YES at least to 3 of the above mentioned questions, don't hesitate to apply and join Randstad, the market leading recruitment firm in Hungary!
For our recruitment team specialized for multilingual business services & assistance we are looking for a talented and passionate individual who will perform the following tasks:
- Source, recruit & interview candidates for business services and assistant roles by providing consultancy services for clients & candidates
- Use and continuously seek for creative and innovative sourcing and networking techniques to identify and attract the best talents on the market
- Evaluate and write assessments after the interviews
- Regular communication with client contacts, account management
- Maintain & manage information within company systems about candidates & clients
- University or college degree
- Strong business English language knowledge, as the majority of your time you will work in English
- Recruitment or previous experience gained in a business service center role such as customer service, service desk, outsourced HR, sales support
- Energetic, result-oriented and proactive approach
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Excellent people skills but not afraid of paper- or detail-oriented work
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Strong result-oriented attitude
- Problem solving and researching skills
- Opportunity to be part of a market leading recruitment firm with global presence
- Pleasant and unique working environment: an exquisite office at Millenáris Park with young and friendly colleagues
- Complex and challenging daily tasks and responsibilities with possibility to grow and develop further
- Learn the know-how of recruitment from great professionals
- Long term career opportunity with a motivating compensation package
- Great team spirit