Construction / Project Manager - Sussex, Horsham, RH121
Job Description: Construction / Project Manager
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £40 - £45k
Reporting to an Operations Director, you will be responsible for managing and construct projects ensuring successful delivery and that all customers see RJ Power as a business of excellence and one they wish to continue to work with.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering projects safely, to time and budget.
- Ensure project works are carried out in a safe manner, to programme, and in accordance with client remit.
- Ensuring planning / scheduling & coordination of the project and all documentation are correctly maintained.
- Allocate resources to the project to deliver to the agreed programme.
- Ensure correct project documentation is always in place for audit purposes.
- Managing production of Contractual Quality and Health & Safety documentation.
- Conduct regular project meeting with project team and construction meetings with site teams.
- Always ensuring we adopt a full ownership end-to-end culture from start of contract through project phase to proper handover into mobilisation teams for service
- Reporting project performance (KPIs) to the relevant manager, highlighting and managing all risks & issues and their mitigations throughout the project life cycle.
- Day to day support ensuring project team achieves project milestones.
- Act as representative and point of contact for the client on project related matters.
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
Demand management awareness
- HSQE awareness
- Production of project programmes
- Proven Ability to work under pressure
- Good Customer communication skills
- Financial and Commercial awareness
- Good understanding of how to use influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the business
- Understanding of risk and issue management
- Understanding of project planning principles and toolset
Minimum of 5 years rail experience working with HV/LV electrification Systems
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- HND/HNC or equivalent in an appropriate discipline is desirable. Depth and breadth of experience will be taken into account where these qualifications have not been attained.
- Practical use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Practical use of a Document Management System
- Microsoft Project
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: ConManUkBc