Xeless Group is looking for a
- Participating in onsite construction and site supervision,
- Liaising with the local management team on planning and operational issues,
- Coordinating and monitoring of the work of subcontractors,
- Controlling the construction budget,
- Maintaining project schedules,
- Participating on construction related meetings,
- Reporting to the regional management.
- Minimum 5 years experience as construction leader,
- Construction technician qualification,
- Advanced level in the English and Hungarian language;
- Excellent MS office skills + knowledge of engineering software (AutoCad),
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Able to work in international environment,
- Flexibility, accuracy, independence and reliability.
If you are interested, please send your professional CV in English to the e-mail address below.