Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
The Configuration Manager role is responsible for the creation, maintenance, management and processes (workflow) of the ERP Configuration Library contained within a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) which contains the baselined ERP Global Template documentation set.
- Analyse existing materials and baseline content
- Select and operate an appropriate Configuration Management tool
- Design the Configuration Library structure – the scope of the content to be held within the CMDB tool
- Design the Configuration Management processes
- Educate Service Delivery Managers in the use of the CMDB tool and processes
- 5 years’ experience in people management
- 5 years’ experience in ITIL based environment is a must
- ITIL certification
- Experience with ITIL configuration management activities
- Very strong project management skills
- College or University Degree (IT /Business or Equivalent)
- Strong spoken and written English is a must
- Proven experience in collaboration in a global environment
- ERP systems experience
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.