Our Client is the world leader in aluminium solutions. They are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. They have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and their headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
The Shared Services is an internal service provider of Company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Company locations globally. The Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
The Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to their clients. The Shared Services enables Company businesses to focus on core operations, while they focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Configuration Management Specialist
The Configuration Management Specialist role is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the ERP Configuration Library contained within a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) which contains the baselined ERP Global Template documentation set.
- Specifically, the Configuration Management Specialist Role will be required to:
- Analyze existing materials and baseline content
- Populate and maintain data in the CMDB
- Educate Service Delivery Colleagues in the use of the CMDB tool and processes
- Populate the CM tools with developed content
- Provide CM reports and perform library control
- 3-5 years of maintaining ITIL based CM systems and processes within an ERP Service deployment and operations environment
- 3-5 years of working within an IT / ERP / Service Management environment
- College or University (Computer Science / IT / Business Degree or equivalent)
- CMII Professional or equivalent
- ITIL certificate
- ERP systems: Lifecycle, Deployment Methodology, Products and outputs, CMII/ITIL configuration management best practice
- Strong spoken and written English
- Ability to work within a global decentralized environment
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Applicant interested in above position please send us your resume in English, in MS Word to the following e-mail address.
Istvan Vancsa, Managing Director
A-Credit 2000 Tanácsadó és Szolgáltató Kft.
8000 Székesfehérvár Budai út 9-11. 1/107-108.
Looking for the Best.....