Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Configuration Management Specialist
The Configuration Management Specialist role is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the ERP Configuration Library contained within a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) which contains the baselined ERP Global Template documentation set.
- Specifically, the Configuration Management Specialist Role will be required to:
- Analyze existing materials and baseline content
- Populate and maintain data in the CMDB
- Educate Service Delivery Colleagues in the use of the CMDB tool and processes
- Populate the CM tools with developed content
- Provide CM reports and perform library control
- 3-5 years of maintaining ITIL based CM systems and processes within an ERP Service deployment and operations environment
- 3-5 years of working within an IT / ERP / Service Management environment
- College or University (Computer Science / IT / Business Degree or equivalent)
- ITIL certificate is an advantage
- ERP systems: Lifecycle, Deployment Methodology, Products and outputs, CMII/ITIL configuration management best practice
- Experience in Configuration Management Database Maintenance
- Strong spoken and written English
- Ability to work within a global decentralized environment
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.