Configuration Management Analyst is needed for our client, which is one of Europe's leading providers of communications services, with over 21 million corporate and residential customers around the world.
Configuration Management Analyst
- The task is to ensure than given systems and services are undisturbed available for customers
- Management and control of end to end Configuration Management processes
- Maintaining the integrity of the data in the CMDB
- Supporting the use of the CM tool
- Providing regular reports from the CMDB
- Ownership of the configuration management procedures
- Minimum 1 year IT Configuration Management experience to ITIL standards
- English knowledge is required
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 20000
- ITIL qualified to Foundation level
- Experienced user of MS Office Suite products
- Reporting skills
- Organisation and administration skills
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.