Conference Sales Accounts & Executives
We are a passionate team successfully connecting people to the right business opportunities and information at the right time! Our HR community is now recognized internationally as the largest European Corporate Network in Human Resources and we produce Europe’s main trading events in HR (HR Tech Europe) and Recruitment (iRecruit). Our growing teams of champions represent the following nationalities: Sweden, Hungary, Poland, Ireland, Russia, Moldova, United Kingdom, Romania, Australia, Philippines, India and Thailand! Come work with us!
- Selling events to C-suite executives of large market enterprises – the biggest employer brands in the world of business including Google, Facebook, Greenpeace, Oracle, Save The Children, Booking.com, EasyJet, Shell, Deloitte, Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Siemens, Ernst & Young, Vodafone, Rolls Royce, BBC, Statoil, Pfizer etc.
- Customer relationship management
- Market research and lead generation
- Account management
- Negotiating team rates for attendance
- Upselling more expensive event or conference packages
- Ensuring marketing promotions run at the right time
- Updating and cleansing the database
- Ideation – helping determine product opportunities for our future product pipelines
To be successful in this role you should be:
- Hard working, ambitious and entrepreneurial
- Strong investigative skills in uncovering the best business intelligence
- Able to work autonomously and prove to be a valuable team-player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, organizational, and written communication skills
- Confidence to converse and negotiate with international leaders/top executives
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Genuine interest in travelling and business networking
- Ability to work autonomously and also prove to be a valuable team-player
- Fast track career opportunities
- Meet the most Influential Business Thinkers in the World – Dan Pink, Costas Markides, etc
- Learn how to build your personal brand for the international stage
- High earning potential
- Travel opportunities to Amsterdam, London, Paris, etc.
- Join a WINNING Team (+10 Nationalities)!
This is just one of many similar roles that Oxygen are working on, so why not get in touch and see if we can help find your next exciting career move.
Please send your English CV and cover letter to Brigi Bősz to the email address below.
For more information please visit Link megjelenítése