Conference & Banqueting Supervisor - Buckinghamshire - Buckinghamshire
Conference & Banqueting Supervisor - Buckinghamshire
Conference & Banqueting Supervisor, Buckinghamshire required to assist in the smooth running of the conference and banqueting department. As Assistant Conference & banqueting Supervisor you will assist the manager and assistant manager with the smooth and timely running of the C&B operation and supervise staff and daily activities within the department.
- Ensure that the function rooms are set to the specific standards outlined by our client
- Assist in the service of Food and Beverage, ensuring the presence of standards and consistency.
- Supervise conferences and banquets, ensuring consistency in setup and the operation of the event
- Liaise with the kitchen and the client to make sure that quality of the food is of the highest standard and that service runs on time.
- Meet and greet the clients
- Help the manager and assistant supervise up to 50 staff members
- Delegate tasks to staff members, checking that instructions have been performed to the required request and pointing out where they have gone wrong if the need arises.
- Give detailed briefings to staff for events.
- Have an understanding of Food & Beverage
· Experience of working within quality 4*/5* Hotels and rosette restaurants.
· Responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the hotel
· Be highly customer focused, have good communication skills and have the ability to manage the team effectively
· Minimum 2 years within a similar roleLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />