For our prospering partner company we are looking for a new colleague to the international compliance team who speaks fluent Russian and English.
- Revise and validate compliance documentation and regulations
- Tracks the changes of policies and laws and make sure that company records are up-to-date
- Helps the work international audit department based in the US
- Keep contact with the business partners and make sure that their service is compliant
- Develops and coordinates educational and training plan for colleagues in cooperation with the HR and local entities
- Provides legal advice and guidance to the team
- University or College degree
- Fluent English AND Russian knowledge is a must
- Minimum 2 years in a relevant role
- Detail-oriented personality
- Assertive yet straight communication style
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.