- Analyze the requirements of local adaption of compliance policies and procedures, and support the implementation.
- Coordinate and/or conducts compliance audits to ensure adherence to regulatory and legislative changes and follow up the required changes are implemented.
- Support compliance risk assessment process and maintain the relevant documentation.
- Participate in internal investigation of compliance issues and create reports.
- Respond to compliance questions of employees including questions from the Ask-me! portal.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Monitor the completion of compliance training courses.
- Build and maintain documentation and compliance records.
- College/University degree preferably in economics
- At least 2 years compliance experience in multinational environment
- Fluent English
- Detail oriented, analyzing and interpreting
- Good communication and presenting skills
- High degree of sensitivity toward risks and internal controls
- Team spirit
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Career opportunities
- Multinational environments: involvement in international T-Systems projects
How to apply
Please upload your detailed professional CV (Hungarian/English) for the appropriate position on our homepage:
Search by code: 80257