For fulfilling the position
Compliance Senior Specialist
we are looking for colleagues
This role is a subject matter expert in managing the business risk environment across
Procurement globally in accordance with Alcoa compliance, business conduct and SOX requirement.
The primary responsibility is to manage the procurement risk environment including:
- Analyze risk environment and develop proposal for change to strengthen risk management
- Insure all centralized testing is properly executed by Global Shared Service compliance organisation
- Craft new procedures in collaboration with Procurement where gaps exist
- Review procedural exception business cases developed by Procurement personnel to ensure risk is appropriately managed
- Manage centralized audit activity
- Procurement Compliance Program Management and Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or Supply Chain
- 3-5 years business experience in similar role
- Fluent in English
- Project management skills
- Process improvement skills
- Data analysis – transactional, budgetary etc.
- Communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Executive presentation skills
- Expert skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Think-cell, Visio, SharePoint and Power Pivot
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.