Compliance manager position is available for you at our multinational partner in Debrecen.
This globally well known corporation in the Telco sector is running it’s Shared Service Center from downtown Debrecen to support its operations all over Europe.
- Discharge the Assurance Program for those customers within the scope of the Client Compliance Services Centre of Excellence for (CCS CoE).
- Plan, execute and report on Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) activities
- Contribute to the QMSA team Quality Monitoring and Metrics (QMM) programme through the maintenance of the QMM catalogue and verification of reported measures
- Coordinate, manage and facilitate activities during Audit Management & Facilitation engagements (AMF)
- Discharge the Vendor Assessment (VA) programme plan through the management and assessment of vendor responses
• Serve as a compliance advocate as part of the CCS CoE
• Assist with the delivery of assurance related training programs
• Assist contract delivery teams with the implementation of remediation activities and assure that remediation actions are evidenced and address reported findings
• Oversee root cause analysis exercises subsequent to audit or assessment findings
• Participate in, and in some cases, oversee the risk management processes for the CoE and the individual contracts in liaison with the contract lead Compliance Officer/Manager
• Assist in developing and maintain QMS Assurance processes and documentation
• Manage the collation and storage of audit/assessment evidence
• Interface with the CATS, KCDI & QMSD teams within in the CoE to assure consistency of approach and support development activities
• Acts as back up for the QMS Assurance Director
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Helpdesk/Service Desk position
- fluent in English
- having experience in problem management and risk analysis is an advantage
- having people or team management skills is an advantage
- The opportunity develope your career at a Multinational company.
- The opportunity to be part of the decision making, and forming product life cycles.
- Attractive salary and compensation package.
- Constant training opportunities for you to be able to achieve your full potential.