Responsible for all safety, health, environmental and quality activities. This position manages the continuous improvement process, ensures compliance with legal and corporate requirements regarding product safety, quality, energy management, safety and health that apply to the company’s activity.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Maintaining and developing the integrated management system (ISO 9001/ISO TS 16949, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001, ISO 50001, ISO 22301 in accordance with the enterprise objectives and guidelines.
Coordinating and cooperating with Departments Managers and Workers Representatives to drive continuous system improvements.
Administer external and internal audits and conduct cross-site internal audits.
Ensure that all staff is fully aware of SHE and Quality policies and procedures:
- Issues and keeps updated the related policies and procedures
- Designs, develops and conducts quality and SHE training
- Evaluates the SHE and Quality training effectiveness
- Ensures that requirements / tasks which are demanded by the Regional Quality Director and/or the HQ are implemented and fulfilled
Customer Representative and Product Safety Officer:
- Ensures that customer requirements are known and implemented (quality targets, technical requirements, special characteristics, corrective and preventive actions, training etc.) acc. to ISO/TS 16949 requirements
- Acts as PSB acc. to VW Formel Q
Be aware of the current legislation; approve codes of practice, guidance notes and government reports:
- Monitoring and tracking of legal and regulatory requirements
- Designs and implements the action plans
- Ensure MOC compliance
- Ensure IPPC compliance
- Leads the local business continuity programme including risk mapping and administers risk mitigation activities
Manages integrated management system (quality, SHE, energy):
- Provides guidance and advice
- Administers and conducts internal and external audits
- Designs and conduct drills
- Maintains customer relationships
- Ensures the proper analysis, follow-up action and closing of complaints
- Attends and leads the local safety and quality Committee
- Liaises with environmental authorities and working agency
- Ensures that regulatory requirements are implemented and met
Education and experience requirements
- University Degree (Chemist or Chemical Engineer or Mechanical engineer)
- S&H professional certification (Superior level)
- Environmental Tech. Master (> 350 hours)
- Specification ISO/TS 16949
- Quality auditor according with ISO/TS 16.949 and VDA 6.3
- Thorough and comprehensive knowledge occupational health, safety and environmental and related regulation.
- Thorough and comprehensive knowledge of integrated management systems
- Auditor ISO/TS 16949
- Auditor VDA 6.3
- Knowledge of market / customers
- Risk Assessment
- Proven experience
- Fluent English
- Management & leadership skills
- User Informatics Level - MS-Office, SAP
- Ability to schedule and organize work and interoffice skills
- Driving for results.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése.
Gyógyszeripar / Vegyipar
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
Gyártás / Termelés
Mérnök / Műszaki
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|