Our client’s Realty Services (CRS) is a division of the Enterprise Operations & Technology (EO&T), providing real estate support services to all businesses. CRS is dedicated to provide all businesses with premises that are cost-effective, safe, and productive and valued by our customers as a strategic partner in their successes and by our employees.
CRS provides effective and safe working environments to businesses. Operations provide and support to CRS in the areas of communication, process, systems and people.
CRS EMEA oversees 8.6 million square feet of real estate in 54 countries. Managing over 670 properties and supports the businesses through the development and maintenance of office buildings, data centres and branches.
1. Manages on-going risk & controls which include:
- Management of CRS Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) Program to help Country teams to evaluate controls; sanitize, collate and validate country results; identify weaknesses; recommend procedure / process improvements;
- Initiate and coordinate Operations Reviews, provide risk & control oversight and inputs, in support of the CRS MCA Program
- Perform pre-scribed independent testing for specific CRS countries; identify weaknesses; recommend procedure/process improvements; document results
- Overall awareness of control environment; identify the need of ad-hoc control reviews; perform such reviews
- Identification, wording, monitoring and reporting of control issues and corrective action plans (CAP) for detected weaknesses
- Risk & Control guidance and assistance to Country teams during the resolution process of CAPs
- Identification, consolidation and reporting of monthly Operational Loss data
- Coordination and timely reporting of monthly updates on Corrective Action Plans and Operational Losses in the appropriate systems (iCAPs and EDCS) for the EMEA region
- Liaise with CRS Sub-Region/Cluster/Country Heads to ensure their awareness on any issue or change in the control environment affecting their areas of responsibilities
- Coordination and consolidation of Regulatory Risk matrix updates
- Support R&C colleagues and act as their backup when required
2. Policies & procedures activities including:
- Ensures communication of corporate and CRS policies, procedures and standards.
- Consultant on all corporate and CRS policies and procedures; providing direction and guidance to CRS staff.
- Provide and/or facilitate trainings on policies and procedures as required.
3. Coordinate and report any information necessary for Senior Management reporting, e.g. weekly control updates, control dashboard, regional MOR, global MOR etc. Ensuring materials are submitted on time and in accordance with requirements.
4. Supports Country teams during internal control reviews, internal audits (IA) and local regulatory reviews; ensuring quality and timely provision of deliverables; interfacing with audit.
5. Provide solutions in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
6. Attend regular / ad hoc conference calls; ensure effective communication and follow ups.
7. Manage a small team that will include consolidation and review of inputs and develop their growth.
- Understanding of Internal Control, Audit and Operational Risk requirements
- Experience in compliance or other control related function with operations and also finance focus
- Experience of working in international environment
- Strong command of English, both spoken and written
- Strong people management skills
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Economics, Legal, Accounting or Finance Degree desirable
- Ability to work independently and is self-motivated
- Ability to manage procedures through remote interaction with numerous countries
- Ability to influence people across the business to achieve results and to successfully execute assigned responsibilities
- Demonstrates sound judgment
- Team player
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507