Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Compliance Coordinator, Financial Shared Services
This role ensures accuracy and competence in internal control to fulfill the country specific requirements, corporate policies and rules. Responsible for ensuring that the operations of the Financial Shared Services comply with internal and external compliance standards.
- Provide professional support and leadership for reporting of the internal control in FSS
- Supervise the internal control processes, self-assessment in FSS
- Participate in the development/review of process descriptions/SOPs/User manuals
- Participate in maintenance and approval of self assessment for FSS, coordinate it within the 3 centers
- Coordination of master data changes review process
- Review of manual entries of FSS
- Coordinate the preparation for external/internal audits (data collection and review)
- Coordination of the yearly audits (process and financial audit, internal audits)
- Follow up of any various issues occurring during the control process
- Provide help in compliance related activities (General Ledger account reconciliation review and intercompany reconciliation)
- Communication between Corporate Accounting, Sapa locations, Internal/External Audit and FSS
- Preparation of metrics to reach and keep the required quality KPIs related to compliance area
- User management review and approval for FSS area
- 3+ years experience in field of finance and accounting, compliance area
- Experience at multinational companies with global presence – preferably Shared Services or control area
- BA in business administration
- Knowledge of finance functions, organizational systems, internal control processes and information systems of global corporations and shared services in specific
- Knowledge of integrated financial ERP software / systems
- Fluency in English is a must
- Good managing, initiation, problem solving and communication skills
- Project management skills for introducing improvements is preferred
- Presentation and communication skills and ability to understand the customer needs
- Chartered Accountant Degree
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV via the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítéseLink megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.