Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within aluminium manufacturing through our extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing businesses. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, with our headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Jaipur (India), Pittsburgh (USA) and most of our employees working in Székesfehérvár (Hungary).
We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Sapa businesses. We welcome all our employees to become an essential element within Sapa’s culture so we can form the future together through global projects and culturally colorful teams.
We are hiring in the following position:
Compliance Coordinator Finance
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for introduction, coordination, supervision of internal control, follow-up the issues, communicate with Corporate Finance, Sapa locations, Business Area Management and Shared Services departments.
The role reports to the Manager Change Management and Compliance.
- Provide professional support and leadership for the completion of internal control processes in selected Business Area
- Supervise and follow up different kind of control process and self-assessment
- Provide help in documentation of processes and self-assessment
- Initiate process improvements and develop KPIs to increase control
- Perform internal control testing
- Follow up on Not-effective items and Action plans
- Communicate with Corporate, Sapa locations and Shared Services about issues
- Participate in compliance related activities
- Prepare statistics and reports
- Experience at multinational companies with global presence – preferably Controlling or compliance area
- 3+ years experience in finance / accounting /compliance
- BA in business administration
- Knowledge of finance functions, organizational systems, internal control processes and information systems of global corporations
- Fluency in English is a must (verbal, written)
- Good business/compliance/ audit knowledge
- Good communicator, outgoing personality
- Presentation and communication skills and ability to understand the customer needs
- Accuracy, self-sufficiency and willingness to travel
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
For more information please visit our global website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Budapest
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Kontroller, Pénzügyi auditor, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi ellenőr, Pénzügyi kontroller, Pénzügyi szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|