Compensation Program Manager
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent whose goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The Compensation Program Manager is responsible for supporting the administration of global broad-based compensation programs and policies, providing assistance on the administration of company-wide and regional incentive programs, salary planning, analytics, and reporting for the company.
- Leads and administers job evaluations globally for all positions and determines appropriate base pay using market pricing methods
- Participates in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Audits and analyzes current programs, policies and procedures to develop proposals on potential changes, gaps or enhancements to improve existing methods
- Partners with business leaders, Human Resource Business Partners and Total Rewards Management
- Ensures that compensation and benefits practices are in compliance with current legislation and prepares responses and ensure governmental reporting compliance
Elvárások / Requirements
- MBA or Masters in Human Resources
- min 5 years of relevant experience with international organizations in compensation and benefits
- Demonstrated project management and ability to lead multiple initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen, presentation, analytical, and systems skills
- Up to date knowledge of applicable country regulations regarding compensation and benefit practices
- Medical device, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, High-tech industry experience strongly preferred
- Fluency in English
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090