About the company
On behalf of our multinational Client, a leading player in manufacturing and distributing full-line agricultural equipment, we are looking for qualified Compensation & Benefits Specialist.
• Taking care of data analyses and maintenance in the different Compensation & Benefits systems
• Coordinating activities in the region: data gatherings, calendar updates, sharepoints & training schedules, etc
• Taking care of the administration of global or regional C&B processes and programs in the region
• Running data audits across the countries to ensure data integrity
• Review submitted job documentation for completeness & accuracy (quality check), request more info if needed
• Maintain the Grading Tracking sheet
• Maintain the Grading Tool Rewards in a regular basis and ensure data integrity
• Support with reports to the countries
• KPIs for Compensation & Benefit areas
• Salary Survey participation (data preparation and submission)
• Ad Hoc salary analyses
• Ad Hoc Reporting
• Total Labor Cost Analysis
• Data gathering ( Merit Review, Bonus calculation, etc)
• Ensure HR data quality
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent education
• At least 2 year work experience in HR or Controlling areas related to Bonus, personal costs, Payroll, etc.
• 2 years work experience in Comp & Ben & or HR Controlling
• Technical expertise: Demonstrated, expert level in Excel and other analytical tools. Proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong sense of customer service
• Ability to work in an international environment and deal with different cultures and interact with different people from the organization
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to E-mail cím megjelenítése
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!