Community Link Worker - Argyllshire, Southend, PA286
As Community Link Worker you will be a key figure within the team. You'll build invaluable bridges between our service and the local community, promoting social inclusion as you support people with mental health needs to reach their full potential.
As a Community Link Worker with us you will:
- Enable service users to realise their personal aspirations and goals by supporting them to access a wide range of community-based opportunities
- Facilitate group work and regularly review the programme of activities
- Develop a network of contacts and forge links with community groups
- Support service users to develop Individual Support Plans
- Offer both practical advice and guidance, and emotional support.
To join us as a Community Link Worker, you will need:
- Experience of working with adults with mental health problems, ideally within a community setting
- The ability to lead group working, prepare individual development plans and motivate others
- Experience of supporting individuals to engage with community activities
- Communication skills are also vital, along with the ability to network and liaise with external groups
- Good IT skills, including Word, databases and email
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
This is a part time post at 26.25 hours per week
Managing more than 120 services nationwide, Richmond Fellowship provides an immensely diverse range of services to people with mental health needs.
We offer great benefits, including 25 days' holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
Closing Date: 5 October 2014
Interview Date: 15 October 2014Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />