Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Communications / PR Specialist Job
Job Title:Communications / PR Specialist
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
The Communications Specialist will work on a wide range of material that will be leveraged internally and externally to promote the company’s image. The individual should possess excellent communication skills, presentation skills and be able to work with teams across the globe and turn around projects at short notice. He / she should be creative, a self-starter and have the ability to work in a dynamic environment. The candidate should be able to drive awareness and adoption of branding best practices and ensure compliance to company standards. The candidate should be willing to travel, within and outside the country (total travel not to exceed 20 percent annually).
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Strategy and implementation of internal and external communications strategy
* Developing messaging / content for promotional material such as brochures, newsletters, displays, advertisements, posters etc.
* Creating and editing newsletters, updates and other organizational communication
* Working with vendors to ensure production of branding material for internal and external use
* Managing corporate events
* Focused on meeting or beating the deadline repeatedly while delivering critical projects
* Publications on Social Media sites
* Skills Required:
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Excellent / Close to native English
* Excellent understanding of employer branding and social media
* Ability to work with a diverse group of global stakeholders
* Ability to turn projects around at short notice and with minimum supervision
* Ability to be creative while demonstrating compliance to strict branding guidelines
Preferred Education and Work Experience
The candidate should have a graduate degree in communications, with minimum two years of relevant experience.
Preference will be given to candidates who have undertaken professional courses or have experience in creating promotional materials such as brochures, advertisements and displays, in house newsletters etc.
Please apply by submitting:
* CV and motivation letter in English
* Reference of your Social Media activity / Footprint
* Publications on Internet
* Own blogs, if any
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to challenging career prospects.
JELENTKEZÉS AZ ÁLLÁSRA / APPLY FOR THE JOB HERE
|IT / Informatika|