Our client is the world’s leading supplier of value added aluminium profiles. As a global company is presented in 41 countries and has 23000 employees
Our Global Shared Service Center, located in Székesfehérvár, delivers IT and Financial Services to a number of Company sites.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Purpose of the role
The role will be responsible for building up the communications function within Shared Services from scratch. The Communications manager will be responsible for developing the framework of our internal and external communication activities, operate the function and run various programs and campaigns. The role will support multiple department managers (leaders of the IT and Finance services, HR, Project managers) with developing and enhancing their communication activities towards their internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute the communications strategy of Shared Services
- Create communication policies and framework within the organization
- Manage the organization's day-to-day internal and external communication activities
- Design and run programs and campaigns
- Manage and develop content for the existing communication channels (Intranet pages, Career page) and expand communication channels
- Support various managers and teams across our global organization
- Continuously align with Communication department of Company Headquarters
- 3+ years of experience in a lead role within Communications
- Proven experience in driving the internal and external communications of an organization
- Experience in building and executing communication strategies, programs, campaigns
- Exceptional written communication skills in English to be able develop content for newsletters, intranet, emails…etc
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience in a multinational environment is required
- Experience in people management is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Communications or equivalent
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
- Applicant interested in above position please send us your resume in Hungarian and English, in MS Word to the following e-mail address.
A-Credit 2000 Tanácsadó és Szolgáltató Kft.
8000 Székesfehérvár Budai út 9-11. 1/107-108.
Looking for the Best.....