Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Communications Manager – Shared Services
Purpose of the role
The role will be responsible for building up the communications function within Sapa Shared Services from scratch. The Communications manager will be responsible for developing the framework of our internal and external communication activities, operate the function and run various programs and campaigns. The role will support multiple department managers (leaders of the IT and Finance services, HR, Project managers) with developing and enhancing their communication activities towards their internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute the communications strategy of Shared Services
- Create communication policies and framework within the organization
- Manage the organization's day-to-day internal and external communication activities
- Design and run programs and campaigns
- Manage and develop content for the existing communication channels (Intranet pages, Career page) and expand communication channels
- Support various managers and teams across our global organization
- Continuously align with Communication department of Sapa Headquarters in Oslo
- 5+ years of experience in a lead role within Communications
- Proven experience in driving the internal and external communications of an organization
- Experience in building and executing communication strategies, programs, campaigns
- Exceptional written communication skills in English to be able develop content for newsletters, intranet, emails…etc
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience in a multinational environment is required
- Experience in people management is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Communications or equivalent
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.