About the company
Our Client is a multinational and prestigious company in the Telecom sector. We are looking for a Communications and Program Manager for their Debrecen team.
• To drive and implement business-as-usual internal communications activities
• Developing and implementing an internal communications plan which supports business objectives, enhances people’s engagement and reinforces central communications messages and strategies
• Manage the team’s blog: organizing order to ensure regular feeds, editing entries as required
• Organize face-to-face or virtual roundtables between employees and the leadership team
• Manage the vice-president’s intranet pages ensuring they are relevant and up-to-date
• Lead role in the communications associated with the planning and implementation of projects and program
• To work with the unit’s internal communications lead, who provides advice and consultancy when required.
• Support delivery against the agreed business objectives associated with the program by implementing consistent program governance;
• Ensure the deployment of agreed program & project management, and change management methodologies as appropriate in the course of delivery against agreed objectives.
• Experience in internal communications activity in a multinational environment.
• Evidence of fluency in written and spoken English language
• A degree in a relevant discipline is desirable, but not essential
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Demonstrating empathy and strong challenging and negotiating skills at senior stakeholder level,
• Self-starter – ability to implement a communication plan with little supervision
• Good interpersonal and communications skills at all levels, both in oral and written presentations
• Excellent customer skills – understanding internal customers’ requirements and delivering to expectations
• Stakeholder management – creating positive relationships with key stakeholders, managing their expectations and delivering agreed outcome on agreed deadlines
• Planning and organizational skills
• Proficiency in main Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Szűts Judit at E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
For further job opportunities please visit our website: Link megjelenítése