- Active support of daily business of communication department,
- Preparing presentations for dedicated meetings,
- Translations and corrections of communication materials (press releases, presentations),
- Participation in events,
- Purchase order writing, handling invoices,
- Participation in communication campaign planning and follow-up.
- Excellent in English & Hungarian, German is an advantage,
- Professional IT skills,
- Business-oriented, high level performer, excellent problem-solver,
- Persuasive, self-supporter, self initiative, capable to work under stress,
- Team player.
- Competitive basic rate,
- You can develope your skills, substantive work and personal tasks,
- Affable environment,
- Excellent, youthful staff,
- Salary: gross 800 forint /hour
- Time: 40 hours per week, district X.
Apply for this job, please send an e-mail to E-mail cím megjelenítése with the subject: MAR-BOS.