For our large, multinational automotive supplier we are searching for a new colleague in the position of
- Initiate and implement purchasing strategies and business relationships;
- Cost down activities - lead high level negotiations and deliver supply agreements to attain the annual targets;
- Track supplier performance on financial markets and translate cost opportunities;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of commodity strategies;
- Benchmarking, rationalization, development and management of critical and strategic suppliers according to the latest commodity strategy;
- Supplier evaluation, selection and relationship management;
- Create and maintain the bid lists for the particular commodity.
- College or university engineering degree;
- Excellent English communication skills (written/spoken);
- Advanced PC skills.
- Relevant work experience;
- Other languages preferred (German).
- Competitive salary;
- Extensive bonus package (compensation for relocation, flat renting and transport);
- Modern, ergonomic work environment;
- Career opportunity at a stable, multinational company.
Location: Fejér County, Hungary
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the email address below.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.