This is the perfect opportunity for talented, spirited candidates to join one of the world’s largest multinational telecommunication companies as a Commercial Support Manager.
- Building and maintaining inventories, tracking changes (upgrade/downgrade/cease), cost control and dispute activities, reporting discrepancy, preparing on-demand reports for the contracts.
- Revenue assurance, invoice tracking and invoice reconciliation, preparing finance reports. On certain contracts billing preparation activities, draft invoice validation.
- Arrange regular meetings with in-country contacts; participate in monthly business review calls for each contract.
- Write and update work instructions for the contracts
- Ability to handle many streams of information and control inputs into a document prior to production.
- A broad ability to understand basic customer solutions and to meet customer needs and address their business requirements.
- Confident operating up to management levels both internally or externally.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding opportunity to grow
- Good Salary and Benefit package
- Dynamic teamwork in multinational environment
- Continuous learning and development