The role holder supports key Commercial functions required for Commercial Development, Business and Contract Management. This includes supporting Business Management/Commercial Management activity.
- Support the Commercial Managers, Contract Managers and Business Managers
- Contract management tasks related to the performance issues
- Keep contact with senior Client Managers and Customers
- General support activities affecting commercial and service performance of the contract or potential contract
- May take elements of responsibility for the financial performance, service delivery, billing, efficiency of change controls and.
- A number of year’s relevant experience of finance, customer service management / delivery, relationship management, project management.
- Ability to handle many streams of information and control inputs into a document prior to production.
- Excellent English and intermediate French is mandatory
- Excellent Excel skills
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills, builds strong relationships with key contacts.
- Strong customer focused attitude.
- Affinity for working with numbers and financials.
- Well organised – able to manage a demanding workload effectively.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Creative in identifying alternative and improved solutions.
- Good Salary and Benefits package
- Daily use of foreign-languages
- Dynamic teamwork in multinational environment
- Open and youthful atmosphere
- Continuous learning and development