Our client is a global technology and specialty materials company that manufactures a wide variety of products essential to everyday living. As a recognized product and process technology innovator, they help to create applications that meet the needs of our customers worldwide.
Commercial Support Specialist serves as the contractual elements translation arm of the Commercial Organization and the liaison to the Commercial Organization.
- Administration of the agreements between Business, Commercial and Customers
- Vetting of opportunities (e.g. Leads, Electronic Order Accts)
- Supporting the resolution of complaints in a timely manner
- Pricing entry into CPSS or other Eco-system Tool (e.g., SAP)
- Rail car detention administration
- Contract administration & audit
- Ensure SOX documentation exists for pricing approval validation
- Customer Master Data Set-up Needs
- Track Navigant/Anti-corruption policy due diligence for distributors, agents, and resellers
- Provide 1st level “Lead Vetting” to account representatives and responsible resources.
- Manage Logistics escalation support in coordination with customer service (e.g., chasing trucks)
- Ensure timely resolution of customer Quality Notifications
- Quote management: track, respond, & follow-up for new and existing products
- Fluent in English or English and German/Spanish
- 1,5-3+ years experience in a customer service, sales support, contract/bid management
- Ability to actively follow-up
- Multi-Tasking ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Commercial and Supply Chain Process knowledge
- Able to cope with stress
- Positive attitude, friendly, empathy
- Accountability and ownership
- Troubleshooting/problem solving skills
Apply directly to Eszter VIRÁG, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail:E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése