This is the perfect opportunity for talented, spirited candidates to join one of the world’s largest multinational telecommunication companies as a Commercial Manager for their Bid and Mobilisation Team.
As part of CDSS the role holder will be responsible for two phases in the bid and mobilisation process.
- In the bid phase the role holder will manage a number if bids, ranging from simple to complex.
- These bids can be multinational, have many products/services (capabilities) and range from 5 million to hundreds of millions Euro in value.
- The role holder will work with senior service designers to deliver the optimum solution using best practice and identifying, calling out and mitigating risks
- The role holder will actively push for the use of the capabilities e.g. Billing, Service request management, project management, vendor management , asset and inventory management etc
- Develop plans for the resource deployment, covering grade, location and volume
- Working with senior managers and the customer’s organisation to ensure the best use of the services.
- In the mobilisation phase the role holder will be responsible for delivering the capabilities proposed and agreed within the bid phase
- Develop and deliver work packages and project plans to deliver all the in-scope services
- Be able to matrix management across multiple disciplines within the CDSS hubs across the world
- Deliver programmes against agreed contractual obligations, milestones and delivery dates
- Use robust governance and reporting whilst in mobilisation delivery
- Fluent English speaker with business level written English
- Excellent commercial understanding and problem solving skills with a can do attitude in a changing environment
- Excellent in communication and presentation to customer and senior management
- Good sense of negotiation and win-win approach
- Great Team Player and passion for delivering a great customer and business service
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Applications and agile with complex business processes
- Minimum bachelor degree and 2+ years relevant working experience in B2B customer and business management field
- Inspiring working teams- Continuous Improvement corporate culture
- Professional and career development programs, trainings and educational support
- Competitive salary and benefit package