The role holder responsible for managing the commercial aspects of contracts, accountable for the financial performance of these contracts, and/or supports the development of contract performance with contract/business managers in order to maximise contract profitability, while having direct contact to key accounts.
- trigger Customer Set-up process to ensure elements completed on a timely manner and enable customer service and billing accuracy
- accounts set up and modification
- Participate in meeting/calls
- Provide visibility to controller (content, timing, validation status)
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- act as first point of contact, supporting invoicing monitoring process
- ensure ad hoc invoices requests are fulfilled
- Understand monthly billing activity and performance to report on revenue update and dependencies
- monthly tracking of inventory
- Support cash collection issues escalations as per defined process & root causes
- Interaction with AR team for debit & credit memo identification and mapping
- Graduate in economics or finance
- 3+ years' work experience in back office or finance operations functions in an international environment.
- Excellent English and German knowledge.
- Analytical way of thinking.
- Understand basic customer solutions.
- Attention to details and accuracy of information.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office), excellent usage of Excel is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.