Commercial Manager - Lancashire, Manchester, M21 0
As part of our continued growth in the Industrial /Commercial Scaffolding Sectors we have an opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Manager to complement our existing team.
We require a person who can provide both commercial & technical support, who can lead projects and ensure that commercial discipline is maintained throughout. This person must have the background along with the vast experience within the Scaffold Industry.
Skills to Include:-
• Retain existing business and explore potential areas for future growth
• To identify and make contact with potential new clients with a view to securing new and future long term projects
• Self motivated and confident
• A good decision maker who copes well under pressure
• Ideally to be degree educated or have equivalent experience, and has had
exposure to Petro-chem/Industrial & Commercial sites
• Organise, prepare and conduct presentations to existing and potential
This competitive package includes a basic salary of between £40,000 to
£50,000 depending on experience, plus additional benefits company car etc.
Please forward your CV with a covering letter by email.