Commercial Fleet Underwriter (HOME BASED) - London
Our client is seeking to appoint (HOME BASED) Senior "Commercial Fleet Underwriters" in the following areas:
Oxford, Bristol, London, Manchester
It is ESSENTIAL that you have underwritten fleet policies assessing the risk and attaching the premium associated. Inn addition you will have worked with brokers (network)
Motor Fleet Underwriter (Work from home)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established business with exciting growth plans.
About the Role:
This role will suit an accomplished technical underwriter who thrives on 'deal making' with the supporting broker channel, and is keen to take on a more visible and influential role.
• You will be working from home as part of the motor team underwriting fleet policies
• You will underwrite both new and existing business
• Supply underwriting support to Managers as required.
• Build relationships with internal and external customers
• Maintain and develop business relationships
• Provide a reference point and training for technical underwriting and product knowledge within the business.
• Respond to customers' requests for information.
Key skills experience required
• Commercial Motor Fleet underwriting experience; ideally including haulage, bus/coach, SDH
• Strong Interpersonal/communication/sales/negotiation skills.
• Excellent Technical product knowledge.
• PC/mainframe systems/keyboard skills.
• Results focused.
• Effective time management skills.
• Mentoring/coaching skills.
• Training skills.
• Networking & Relationship building skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of the market.
• Excellent influencing skills and ability to work with senior managers.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />