Commercial Developer - Lanarkshire, Glasgow, G32 0
c.£40,000 per annum plus attractive package
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Developer to work on behalf of the Commercial Manager in Scotland (Glasgow/Edinburgh).
The role is in the Green Deal/Energy Company Obligations Development Team and will be focused on Business Development within Community Energy. You will be responsible for setting up and delivering multi million pound contracts with partners such as Local Authorities, Social Housing providers and Community Interest companies. Typically our Commercial Developers have responsibility for a portfolio of contracts worth around £20m.
We are specifically seeking someone who is a self starter with fantastic communication skills and a sharp business acumen. Not only will you need the drive and enthusiasm required to develop new partnerships, you will have the tenacity to drive partnership growth in the long term. You will have the ability to spot a good opportunity and the intelligence, creativity and attention to detail required to bring it to life.
Skills and Experience
- Basic knowledge of commercial contacts
- Technical knowledge of Community Energy projects preferred
- Ability to commercially evaluate community schemes to ensure npower get the best value for money
- Previous experience of ECO or Obligations, construction/installations partner etc an advantage
- Ability to project manage and develop client solutions
- Able to write reports, conduct analysis and be financially aware
RWE npower is a leading UK energy company and is part of the RWE Group, one of Europe's leading electricity and gas companies. We serve around 5.4 million residential and business customers with electricity, gas and energy. Through RWE Generation, we operate and manage a flexible portfolio of coal, oil, biomass and gas-fired power stations, producing more than 10% of the electricity used in Great Britain.
Closing date: 1 October 2014.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />