GE Capital EMEA is one of the region’s largest commercial and consumer lenders with over $80 billion in assets, 19,000 employees, more than five million customers and operations in 19 countries.
Key leadership role in the CFS Working Capital Solutions operations structure responsible for all day-to-day operational activities, personnel, processes and structures related to the factoring and servicing of the assigned portfolio’s receivables (order release, commercial credit, non recourse risk, collections, cash application, reporting cash calls); Develop, train, coach all regional operational personnel in applicable areas.
- Day to day leadership responsibilities for managing the regional credit & collection team, including recruiting, hiring, training and coaching (credit & collection specialists, collectors, cash applicators);
- Responsible for all day-to-day operational activities, personnel, processes and structures related to the servicing of assigned portfolio;
- Process management responsibility over order release management, collection, dispute management (inputs-outputs), cash calls;
- Drive team to meet set portfolio targets; monitor progress on regular basis and take corrective actions when required;
- Act as the region client interface (Commercial Finance, Finance, Customer Service, Logistics, Sales) for the assigned portfolio; Facilitate optimal communication structure/processes between team and Clients contacts (Commercial Finance, Finance, Customer Service, Logistics, Sales);
- University degree in Finance / Economics or equivalent and/or equivalent of 2-4 years directly related experience;
- Factoring and Trade Finance experience a plus;
- Receivables and credit management experience;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Demonstrated effective organization skills and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Risk management experience and financial background - preferred;
- Multilingual Preferred – Hungarian and English Required;
- Green Belt/Black Belt Certified – preferred.
What we can offer:
- skill and leadership trainings for greatest talents;
- opportunities to take part in special projects;
- highly competitive benefits;
- meaningful work in
- a youthful and multinational team of 17 nationalities and 24 languages where we
- work in a state of the art environment and
- spend time and energy on creating an inspirational environment for everyone
- at the greatest company in the world
Who we are:
- GE Capital EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) is one of the region’s largest financial organizations;
- Working Capital Solutions as part of GE Capital EMEA is a global provider of factoring and receivables management;
- the business operates in 3 poles and has regional operation centers (COE‘s) to support the collections activities (headquartered in Norwalk, CT and Breda, the Netherlands);
- Budapest COE is one of the largest sites across global WCS providing collection, cash application, risk underwriting, portfolio management and integration services.
How to apply: