Commercial Catering Engineer (Electrical bias) - Hertfordshire, St. Albans, AL1 1QD
Job Title: Commercial Catering Engineer (Electrical bias)
Location: St Albans, Luton, Stevenage
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a well-established Catering Service company. They now have a requirement for an electrically biased Commercial Catering Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be based from home North of London outside of the M25 and will cover Central London, Luton, Stevenage, Northampton and Hemel Hempstead areas. It is envisaged that the ideal candidate will have experience in the repair, service and installation of commercial catering equipment including washing equipment and other general cook line appliances, however candidates from a general service background would also be considered. Candidates must be flexible in their approach to work as you may be required to travel to other areas.
- Attend customer sites carrying out the installation, service and repair of a variety of commercial catering equipment.
- Carry out fault diagnosis.
- Ensure that calls are completed within the agreed SLA's.
- Take ownership of your van stock parts and requirements, maintaining stock levels to achieve first fix.
- You will be required to participate in an on call rota covering out of hours service and weekends.
- Maintain a high standard of discipline.
- Electrically biased engineer with experience of service, repair and installation of commercial catering equipment.
- Hold a relevant electrical qualification - 17th Edition Wiring Regulations would be advantageous.
- Proven fault finding and problem solving skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface at all levels.
- Full clean driving licence.
- £Competitive Salary.
- Overtime payable.
- Company Van with Fuel Card.
- Tablet and Mobile Phone.
- Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.