This is an excellent opportunity to work at a well established multinational company.
- Collecting outstandings mainly via phone or email,
- Creating reports and statements,
- Keeping contact regularly with the partners and customers,
- Making improvement plans and conceptions connecting to collection processes,
- Handling the escalated cases,
- Daily coordination of team members,
- Tracking the performance of the team members,
- To back up the team members and the Service Delivery Manager,
- Participating in the execution of projects related to process,
- Providing weekly and monthly updates to the partners/ supervisor/ manager.
- College or university degree in economics
- Experience in collection is a must!
- Dutch and English speaking at least at intermediate level
- French knowledge is an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience gained in relevant field
- At least 1 year of leadership experience