For our client, an international company operating in the field of telecommunication, we are looking for a
- Ensuring timely collection of account receivables
- Preparing aging reports of the customers regulary/adhoc and reporting them to the sales department and management
- Audit A/R accounts and reconciliate with GL to ensure accuracy
- Contact customers in order to provide or receive information regarding accounts receivables collection
- Analyse monthly DSO results and provide explanation for variances
- Provide a high level of service to customers in order to secure timely payment for outstanding invoices.
- Work with Account Managers to identify and resolve issues and accelerate the collections
- Supporting the cash flow planning activities of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration
- Min. 2 years of experience in collection, A/R, credit control
- Fluency in English
- Good command of SAP and MS Office Programs (Excel in particular)
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Patient, persistant, self motivated personality